Vulvar Pain Clinic in London specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vulvodynia and other types of vulvar pain. Our team of experts has written Viva La Vulva to help women manage and treat their chronic vulvar pain. Learn more about the clinic and our treatment fees.
Fees for Insured Patients
We can provide estimates for services at Vulvar Pain Clinic for self-pay patients only. If you are insured, please discuss fees with your insurance carrier prior to your appointments, treatments, and services.
Fees for Self-Pay Patients
At Vulvar Pain Clinic, we understand that cost can be a consideration for many women who want treatment for vulvar pain conditions. We strive to keep our fees affordable while ensuring that we can provide exceptional care to you. After your consultation appointment, you receive a treatment plan that may include therapies at procedures. You can request an estimate at that time or contact us after the appointment.
Estimated Procedure Fees at Vulvar Pain Clinic in London
Please note that Vulvar Pain Clinic in London reserves the right to increase fees at any time. For the most current fee information, please contact us.
Outpatient Procedures at Vulvar Pain Clinic
- Non-image Guided Injection(s): Starting at £450
- Trigger point injections to the vulva (Dr Harrington only): £700.00 inclusive of consultants fee and facility fee
- Ultrasound Guided Single Injection to Joint, Muscle, or Nerve: Starting at £500
- Multiple Ultrasound Guided Injections to Joints, Muscles, or Nerves: Please call for a discounted quote
- Ultrasound Guided Single Spinal Injection: Starting at £800
- Multiple Ultrasound Guided Spinal Injections: Please call for a discounted quote
- Botulinum Toxin A: Starting at £196 per 100 unit vial
- Synvisc viscosupplementation for joint injections: Starting at £100 2ml / £296 6ml
Please note that any procedures at our clinic are subject to a facility fee of £100.
Daycase Procedures at Vulvar Pain Clinic
Fees for daycase procedures include the consultant’s fee, hospital fee (including any additional injectables, such as botulinum toxin A), and sedation/anaesthetic fee.
Consultant Fees at Vulvar Pain Clinic
Vulvar Pain Clinic has a minimum consultant fee of £500 for a single injection. Second and subsequent fees are heavily discounted.
- Epidurals: Starting at £475
- Facet Joint Injections: £500
- Large Joint Injection: Starting at £500
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection: Starting at £500
- Nerve Block: Starting at £500
- Intramuscular Injection/Trigger Points: Starting at £500
- Radiofrequency Denervation: Starting at £1300
- Pulsed Radiofrequency: Starting at £900
Hospital Fees at Vulvar Pain Clinic
Vulvar Pain Clinic in London charges hospital fees for certain procedures, including the following injections and radiofrequency treatments.
- Single Procedure: Starting at £1275
- 2 Procedures: Starting at £1400
- 3 Procedures: Starting at £1550
- 4 Procedures: Starting at £1650
- 5 Procedures: Starting at £1800
- 6 Procedures: Starting at £2000
- Botulinum Toxin A: Starting at £227.00
- Synvisc Viscosupplementation for Joint Injections: Starting at £107 for 2 ml/£320 for 6 ml
Anaesthetic Fees at Vulvar Pain Clinic
- Consultant Anaesthetic administered sedation (NOT general anaesthetic) for patients having any procedure that does not include radiofrequency treatment: Starting at £275
- Consultant Anaesthetic administered sedation (NOT general anaesthetic) for patients having any radiofrequency treatment: Starting at £325
Please contact us for a quote once you receive your vulvar pain management treatment plan from your consultant.
Please note that Vulvar Pain Clinic reserves the right to increase fees to reflect increased costs.
Where Do I Find Vulvodynia Specialists Near Me?
Vulvar Pain Clinic in London specializes in vulvodynia and other types of vulvar pain. Our team of vulvar pain specialists have written Viva La Vulva to provide valuable, in-depth information to understand your chronic vulvar pain and how you can improve your quality of life with treatment at Vulvar Pain Clinic in London. If you have any questions about the book or our treatment fees, or if you would like to schedule a consultation at the clinic, contact us today.