Vulvar Pain Clinic in London specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vulvodynia and other types of vulvar pain. Our team of experts has written Viva La Vulva to help women manage and treat their chronic vulvar pain. Learn more about how to contact us and schedule a consultation.
How Do I Schedule a Consultation with a Vulvodynia Specialist Near Me?
You can schedule a consultation with one of our vulvar pain specialists at Vulvar Pain Clinic in London online or by calling our office.
Vulvar Pain Clinic now offers remote consults for women living with vulvar pain. A physical examination is not required to develop an individual treatment plan. The benefits of meeting with one of our vulvodynia specialists online are:
- Meet with a vulvar pain specialist from the safety of your home
- Our medical team can diagnose your vulvar pain condition remotely
- Start your recovery now
- Treatment plans include steps that you can take during and after the COVID pandemic
- Medications delivered to your door
- Fully GDPR compliant
How To Find Us
Our Harley Street address is easily accessible via the following methods:
We are close to the following underground stations:
- Regent’s Park – Bakerloo line
- Great Portland Street – Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines
- Baker Street – Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines
- Oxford Circus – Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines
- Bond Street – Jubilee and Central lines
We are within walking distance of these of bus routes: Marylebone Road 18, 27, 30, 205, 453 Baker Street / Gloucester Place 2, 13, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 274 Oxford Circus / Oxford Street 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 55, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 176, 189, 390, 453, C2.
Please note that we are in the Congestion Zone. Parking bays requiring a mobile phone to activate the parking area available outside, so allow enough time for this prior to your appointment time. Taxis are also available.